Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Christmas gift, pump works awesome!
Just wifi doesn't work.
Background story.... Set the pump up, downloaded the app. Turn on the pump and checked wifi setting in my phone. There it is[emoji2], read directions and try to connect. Timed out, try again, and again, and again....always timing out.
Okay, let's check my router. Looks okay.
Try to look at pump wifi in my phone again. Not there. Look in advance settings and there it is but wifi doesn't see it.
Delete the app and delete the sicce wifi setting in my phone. Reinstall the app and check phone. Still not there. No sicce wifi at all. Try the reset buttons (echo and pause at the same time) nothing. Try again and again and again. Doesn't work.
Send message to sicce thru Facebook. Nothing. Call Tennessee sicce. They said they will send me a trouble shooting video. Never got it. Send them an email about them sending a email. Waiting still. Does anyone here know how to reset and start over?

Thanks in advance.

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You connect for first setup via Bluetooth then WiFi then set up throughout the router. There’s a post from the last week or so with. The video I posted for set up I’ll see if I can find it again.

Debacle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever get this resolved? I have the exact same problem. Been trying to get ahold of Sicce US but the one time they did return my call I was in the middle of a meeting.

OP
OP
Dburr1014

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever get this resolved? I have the exact same problem. Been trying to get ahold of Sicce US but the one time they did return my call I was in the middle of a meeting.
I got my problem resolved.
The controller did not like Google.
If you download a different search engine and use that, it works fine.

Tam Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My controller starting to act up. I orginally had it all set up but then a power outrage happened.

Now I can’t see the SICCE Wi-Fi show up on my phone. How were you able to reset it? I tried to turn it back off and on and hold down the eco and pause button but so far nothing has gotten the Wi-Fi to show up.

OP
OP
Dburr1014

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, on your phone "forget" the sicce wifi. You should be able to redo the setting from that point. It will be like starting from the beginning when you first bought it.

Tam Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got it to show up and now all I get from my SICCE ContrAll app when I try to sign on is Network Error. I try forget password and it says “Opps”.

Ugh this is so unecessarily painful.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back