Sicce Syncra pump flow range

rainsong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi:

I am looking to use a Sicce Syncra pump with my Aqua UV 25w sterilizer. I can find the rated GPH of each Sicce pump and know that they can be adjusted down. However, I cannot find any information of how low they can be adjusted down to.

For example, the Sicce Syncra 5.0 is rated at 1321 GPH. However, if it is adjusted all the way down, what is the new flow rate?

Thanks

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi:

I am looking to use a Sicce Syncra pump with my Aqua UV 25w sterilizer. I can find the rated GPH of each Sicce pump and know that they can be adjusted down. However, I cannot find any information of how low they can be adjusted down to.

For example, the Sicce Syncra 5.0 is rated at 1321 GPH. However, if it is adjusted all the way down, what is the new flow rate?

Thanks
I had the same pump, and the way I figured a (rough) estimate was to count the number of clicks between fully open and closed (which still has a small gap). Then take the Gph and divide by that number plus 1, ie: 8 clicks, 1321 / 9 = 147Gph per click (since you can never close it completely). Don't forget to figure out vertical distance and elbows to revise the initial rated flow rate (which is based on 0 head).

OP
OP
rainsong

rainsong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says on the box I believe. I'm not able to check mine but my Syncra 2.0 is something like 267 - 537.
I don't have access to a box ... and cannot see it on the online photographs. Based on your numbers ... the lowest setting is about 1/2 the GPH as the highest ...

Back