Sicce syncra sdc 6.0 return pump temperature alarm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Imee1976
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I currently have one of my two SDC 9 with a high temp warning, that is what lead me to this post. I can tell you from experience that the customer service was great about a year ago when I had a noise issue, you just have to use the online portal. They asked for the usual proof of purchase and a picture and I quickly received the needed replacement part. For the current problem I will clean the pump (probably due anyway) and see what happens. If that does not work I will find out if the customer service is still great.
Keep us posted please! Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new