Sicce Syncra SDC pump models

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MickeyCT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Sicce make the Sicce Syncra model 10.0 in the wifi SDC version? I know they have the ADV in 10.0. All the lower models come in both the ADV and SDC versions and as I understand it, it's only the wifi controllability that is different.

I've been debating between a 9.0 and a 10.0 in the ADV version. I figure that if I go with the SDC version and I find the 10.0 is too much I can easily dial it down. I've made too many mistakes in the past by going too small.

Mickey

OP
OP
MickeyCT

MickeyCT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I should have worded this differently. I'm aware of what's on their website. But I also know that it isn't always up to date if new products are coming out. So does anyone know if they will be coming out with an SDC 10.0 in the near future?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly it's hard to tell if they would, it's a pretty negligible difference between them flow wise (1000 LPH) but they do have the 9.0 in the ADV with only 1000 LPH between it and the 10.0 so who knows. Given all that's gone on lately I don't see them releasing a new product any time soon. Have you tried emailing them to see if they would divulge anything to you?

Side question, what is this being used for? Do you feel the extra 300ish GPH would be very beneficial?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've not heard anything about a larger SDC pump on the horizon. I'm not sure how much they'll be able to share about new products in development, but it may be worth reaching out to them to see if there is anything in the works that'll better fit your needs.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back