• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sicce Wave Surfer Controller with Voyager 4 Pumps $85

Item Price
85
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AlanS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2024
Messages
43
Reaction score
29
Location
SAN DIEGO
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sicce Wave Surfer Controller with Voyager 4 Pumps. Controller new is $100, and pumps new are $100 each, for total of $300.
IMG_0944.jpg
IMG_0945.jpg
IMG_0962.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg


$85 for all 3.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/sicc...g5BmMZWZoPZ1eZxbN6wIh88zzg7lvejVSvTR6sFsX4SRm
 
Interested
 
Yes I still have it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new