Sick clownfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bboyer180
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bboyer180

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Location
texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed my black ocellaris clownfish had a white spot on it. He seems a bit more labored this morning as well. My water levels were checked yesterday and were perfect. The first pic is from last night, the second is from this morning. Anyone know what it is and what to do for it?

C984EEB5-1135-4B27-8A13-FD73F092A8E6.png 07747E4E-656E-4897-95C2-67FC7C5212F0.jpeg
 
I noticed my black ocellaris clownfish had a white spot on it. He seems a bit more labored this morning as well. My water levels were checked yesterday and were perfect. The first pic is from last night, the second is from this morning. Anyone know what it is and what to do for it?

C984EEB5-1135-4B27-8A13-FD73F092A8E6.png 07747E4E-656E-4897-95C2-67FC7C5212F0.jpeg
Can you post a short video?
How long have you had the fish?
Does it have anything on its other side?
Any other fish in the same tank, are they looking ok?
Jay
 
Can you post a short video?
How long have you had the fish?
Does it have anything on its other side?
Any other fish in the same tank, are they looking ok?
Jay
I’ve had it for about a week, nothing on its other side, my snowstorm clownfish that I got at the same time died a couple days ago. We didn’t notice any spots on the snowstorm but then again it was all white so they could have just been camouflaged.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7789.MOV
    13.5 MB
  • IMG_7773.MOV
    25.9 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new