Sick Damsel

U

User1

View Badges
Starkii damsel..it's not cheap for a damsel and kind of a pain to find but gorgeous.

Whenever you are looking for a damsel just call @ca1ore - chances are high he bought it before you :) I'm teasing @ca1ore . Starki's are pretty, very pretty. Have a great balance size wise between a damsel and pygmy angel I find, and add a splash of color to a tank. They are expensive but they are not the normal damsel if that makes sense and there are some really pretty ones.

Pain to find is 100% spot on. I've heard seasonal but not sure how true that is. As odd as it sounds I always cheer when I see people posting that they found one or two.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Methylene blue is a major ingredient in nitrofuracin green powder (NGP). It's my go-to med for shipping stress/ammonia burn, and an effective broad-spectrum antibiotic. A very good thing to have on hand

drstardust

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starkii damsel..it's not cheap for a damsel and kind of a pain to find but gorgeous.
Ah you're right. I've always pictured Starcki damsels as blue rather than the purplish color this one has, but I imagine there can be variation; it could be due to stress too I guess :/

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 5.1%
Back