Sick fish. Help!

madryno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help! Lost a couple fish in the last week. All was fine, then it seemed like they would start picking on a mate and the next day fish was found dead on bottom. Lost bannerfish to this issue a couple days ago, now two spot tang is laying on ground. No ammonia, nitrites good. We have had a nitrate spike we are dealing with, have done 20% water changes (2) in the last 4 days, nitrates still high, we were probably sucked into over feeding. No signs of ick or velvet on last two fish. I have attached photo of struggling two spot...thoughts?
FAB578AC-A54B-4C2C-8C74-70842318931C.jpeg

OP
OP
M

madryno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help! Lost a couple fish in the last week. All was fine, then it seemed like they would start picking on a mate and the next day fish was found dead on bottom. Lost bannerfish to this issue a couple days ago, now two spot tang is laying on ground. No ammonia, nitrites good. We have had a nitrate spike we are dealing with, have done 20% water changes (2) in the last 4 days, nitrates still high, we were probably sucked into over feeding. No signs of ick or velvet on last two fish. I have attached photo of struggling two spot...thoughts?
FAB578AC-A54B-4C2C-8C74-70842318931C.jpeg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 61 33.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back