SICK OR INJURED CLOWN???

I have to add as mentioned, hard to assess with dark photos
Will need pics under white lighting

No light on tank and room lights are on… I tried using a flashlight for video, but glare in tank made it horrible. I can maybe try to light from the top with a flashlight, but for some reason I can’t seem to post videos on here. I can try to have @Coxey81 post the video for me again…
 
No light on tank and room lights are on… I tried using a flashlight for video, but glare in tank made it horrible. I can maybe try to light from the top with a flashlight, but for some reason I can’t seem to post videos on here. I can try to have @Coxey81 post the video for me again…
No light?
Get yourself a small LED or fluorescent gooseneck desk lamp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new