SICK WATCHMAN GOBY

Opticat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Messages
43
Reaction score
5
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys need help, my new watchman goby started to be lethargic 2 days ago and now he spins like a corkscrew when he swims, I put him in the first chamber of my aio so the other fish won't bother him. Should I euthanize him or just keep trying to feed him. He's breathing slowed a little bit unlike yesterday, I feel bad when I see him trying to swim. He doesn't seem to have any white spots on his body. Water parameters are also good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new