Sickest chalice I've ever seen and owned!!!

Thanks everyone. I am going to try and snap a shot every month or so and show the grow process. It seems to grow much faster then my other chalice. I also have the Vivid (thanks Keeperz) that seems to be growing at a similar rate.
 
Here's a familiar hand....

vividfragjpg.jpg
 
If I get a camera for my B-day I'll post some - but otherwise my pictures suck and look all jacked up!
 
Awesome! Very nice coral indeed!
I finally got my piece of Vivid Echino AKA Pink *******. I traded for a piece of my Tyree Watermelon frag along over a year ago. Now I have a tiny micro frag and my buddy has a huge watermelon colony. Sucks!
 
Awesome! Very nice coral indeed!
I finally got my piece of Vivid Echino AKA Pink *******. I traded for a piece of my Tyree Watermelon frag along over a year ago. Now I have a tiny micro frag and my buddy has a huge watermelon colony. Sucks!

Grows faster than the watermelon, so don't feel too bad :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new