Side Shot Saturday

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,607
Reaction score
153,960
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Its saturday R2R which means also that its Side Shot Saturday
Post a picture of your reef from those side panels ;)
Heres mine, pay no mind to the very white coral in the foreground, it's a green pocillipora that I recently trimmed way back as it was growing into my more expensive acros, its turning more and more green as the days progress ;)
#SideShotSat
z4hlrc8h.jpg
 
Doing a little moving around. Quick snap

360qq.png
 
72" of greatness right there! We cant wait....;)
Thanks! I couldn’t decide where to focus the camera! Obviously not enough coral :rolleyes:

I’m sure you’re both anxious to get one going!
 
Thanks! I couldn’t decide where to focus the camera! Obviously not enough coral :rolleyes:

I’m sure you’re both anxious to get one going!
Whatchu talkin bout Willis! You have a little more coral than I do! But the white rock does grow on ya after awhile. o_O
 
As the owner of a cube tank, I consider this racist against cubes. Or not body positive against cubes... Basically just some type of offensive to cubes and all 4 of their equal sides!

Here's a "Front" shot, you insensitive cube bigots !

8851431761567891484IMG_0006.jpg



:p:D
 
IMG_4156.JPG
I can't stand this IPhone autocorrect
A Great side shot would be one that would make a nice front shot. This pretty much qualifies. Nice shot. Glad im not the only one that appreciates black sand bed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new