Side Shot Saturday

October 2016
IMG_2933.JPG

September 2018
iphone 6.jpg

This is a prime example of many of us stressing to be patient and Stability
 
October 2016
IMG_2933.JPG

September 2018
iphone 6.jpg

So remind me why the rest of the world thinks reefers are destroying the reef. This looks like just the opposite.

If anything, the land lubbers and tree huggers should feel threatened that reefers might cover their turf with reefs.
 
Good morning reefers! Its Saturday! I hope you all got to sleep in and enjoy a lovely Saturday morning. I'm stuck at work ;Jawdrop;Spitoutdummy
However, that doesn't leave me short of a side shot for #SideShotSat
I'm going to mix it up a bit, and post a side shot VIDEO I took a couple weeks ago. Please pay no mind to the green cyano i'm currently battling ;)
 
Last edited:
Good morning reefers! Its Saturday! I hope you all got to sleep in and enjoy a lovely Saturday morning. I'm stuck at work ;Jawdrop;Spitoutdummy
However, that doesn't leave me short of a side shot for #SideShotSat
I'm going to mix it up a bit, and post a side shot VIDEO I took a couple weeks ago. Please pay no mind to the green cyano i'm currently battling ;)

Love the video. Makes me miss our coral beauty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new