Siganus Stellatus

LiquidSpace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
596
Reaction score
583
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these guys on Diver’s Den after eying it for two months. I can’t find much information out there so it seems like they’re uncommon in the hobby. I would assume they’re very similar to the other fish in the genus, but was just curious if anyone has seen these in the hobby? It isn’t the prettiest right now but the adult form looks beautiful.

IMG_5054.jpeg IMG_5056.jpeg IMG_5053.jpeg
 
I bought one of these guys on Diver’s Den after eying it for two months. I can’t find much information out there so it seems like they’re uncommon in the hobby. I would assume they’re very similar to the other fish in the genus, but was just curious if anyone has seen these in the hobby? It isn’t the prettiest right now but the adult form looks beautiful.

IMG_5054.jpeg IMG_5056.jpeg IMG_5053.jpeg
I saw one of these a few years back, it was gorgeous.

General care on these guys is like the others in the genus, although just be cautious as these are bigger than some of the other species (maximum size I’d expect to be no less than 10 inches).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new