*SIGH…I guess I won’t be getting water in this today.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this is an issue!:( I sent an email to Jeff. I guess I won’t be getting water in this today. I either need to redo the return plumbing part or have Jeff send me something 2-3 inches shorter. Or I have to cut it which I will not be doing…that’s what Dads are for.
4B5D726B-6AC4-4493-9021-CB21231A021D.jpeg

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me it isn't clear what the issue is. Jeff includes everything needed to connect. In some cases you may need to trim or make a cut as he won't know all the connections let alone your installation. However all parts will be included to connect the things he provides. Assuming you talked to him about it.

OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To me it isn't clear what the issue is. Jeff includes everything needed to connect. In some cases you may need to trim or make a cut as he won't know all the connections let alone your installation. However all parts will be included to connect the things he provides. Assuming you talked to him about it.
I figured it out the return tubing is way too tall for the cabinet/doesn’t fit. I’ve never plumbed or done anything like this before so I was very confused. But am going to go to a plumbing store to have them cut it and reattach the connection.

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are going to want to familiarize yourself with plumbing before continuing on…. You are almost surely going to run into adjustments, leaks ect and you need to know how it all works

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem solved!:)
IMG_5668.jpeg

If you take care of that skimmer you will never have to buy another one. Even if you upgrade in the future. By take care of I mean don't drop it off a two story roof. Jeff does great acrylic work. I have a skimmer still in use that I purchased from in in 2000.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back