Sigh... Back Again, Can't Insert Links, Pics, or Edit Text...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I went ahead and added it, but let me know if you want anything changed.

Looks great and thank you! Not sure why I don't have the editing options...on Chrome and have tried on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Windows PCs
 
Looks great and thank you! Not sure why I don't have the editing options...on Chrome and have tried on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Windows PCs
I'm not sure on that either. It should be available. Are you able to access your signature editing through your profile?

1000014956.jpg
 
I'm not sure on that either. It should be available. Are you able to access your signature editing through your profile?

1000014956.jpg

Yes. And this is what I get:

1736536058091.png


If I select the BB code lines, it changes the text into BB code but still no editing options or hyperlink stuff.

If I copy the BB code and insert it myself, it won’t have the links or work properly afterwards.
 
Yes. And this is what I get:

1736536058091.png


If I select the BB code lines, it changes the text into BB code but still no editing options or hyperlink stuff.

If I copy the BB code and insert it myself, it won’t have the links or work properly afterwards.

Strange. I'll see if I can find out what the issue is.
 
In the meantime while I figure out what the issue is, let me know if there are any further edits and I'll be glad to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new