Sighs

Try up loading your videos to YouTube, and then linking back here 🙂
 
That, or an instagram link is the only surefire way to make sure everyone can see it here.
 
People keep calling me a member but I don’t pay how did I get this clown fish badge
 
People keep calling me a member but I don’t pay how did I get this clown fish badge
You joined Reef2Reef, so you're a member, we are all members, in my mind 🙂

You do have a "supporting member" badge too, which means you must have also purchased a supporting member level membership, I believe it's like $30/year. This, you would have had to pay for, but it does come with some extra R2R benefits.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/become-a-supporting-member-of-reef2reef.68905/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new