Sigma 1 Media Reactor

ctylermast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Messages
145
Reaction score
78
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I run about a 50g total system, and I’m newer to the sump life, but I had just been handing a media bag with my iron oxide phos remove (extrax phos) and I was getting very little movement in my number. Like .01 over a week. I used it in my old system with a hob filter and it was very effective. Anyways I was looking into the brs mini reactors but I was hesitant just because it was something else I had to mount. Anyways found this at lfs and they showed me in there demo tank. And I was sold. Ever since my medias have been much more effective. Not a terrible price point, and majorly adjustable as far as flow goes
IMG_3668.jpeg
IMG_3669.png
 
Very nice! Those are solid little reactors!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new