Sign of AEFW?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Special K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
3,220
Reaction score
3,769
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My green slimer was doing doin great just a few days ago. I went away for 2 days and now it looks like this. Do you think it’s AEFW or RTN?. Should I cut that portion off?

5EB6447C-BD01-4EB0-97E9-93A1C04BDD93.jpeg


0A1395BD-F4FE-4814-83F5-383984D7D698.jpeg
 
I dipped them and and found this stuff. I know hard to see but best I could do. Some brown dots.

849E68F0-CAD5-4370-9CF4-F9C2100E3573.jpeg
 
Probably not. I’d think it’s just TN and the things coming off are sloughed off tissue.
 
Looks like it got hit by another coral due to the lost tissue low and higher up as well. Are there any agressive corals near by?
 
Looks like it got hit by another coral due to the lost tissue low and higher up as well. Are there any agressive corals near by?
Nope there are none near it. It’s on its own rock towards the bottom of the tank
 
Agreed, doesnt look like aefw.
Here is one of my acros that had flat worms. You can clearly see the bite marks
20190315_073839.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new