Signature show off: What does your's mean?

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,780
Reaction score
15,480
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signatures are a great way to add an extra flair to your member profile and show a little bit more about yourself! Some are funny, some inspiring, and other I simply don't understand :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Let's have a signature show off. What does your signature mean and what inspired you to do it that way. I know some of you have some your pets in yours, which I love.

I love the office, and I also relate so much to the quote in mine because I feel like I know something but also not at all. I also love seeing your tanks and SpongeBob!

(P.S. If you don't know how edit your signature, simply go to your user profile -> account details -> 'Signature' located in the menu on the left hand side of the page.)
 
Mine is just the equipment I plan on using. Later to be scaled down to include livestock. Otherwise, at work, my Signature is "Life is a State of Mind". Borrowed from the very last line of the movie Being There. One of my very favorite flicks. And I try to live by it everyday.
 
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I think I have it turned off.
 
I like old Saturday morning cartoons, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, etc. So I decided to make mine a classic meme of Aquaman using his telepathic powers to call for fish animals. Except for fish animals, I'm trying to call for reefing knowledge and ways to answer people's questions haha
 
I like old Saturday morning cartoons, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, etc. So I decided to make mine a classic meme of Aquaman using his telepathic powers to call for fish animals. Except for fish animals, I'm trying to call for reefing knowledge and ways to answer people's questions haha
Those old cartoons were AWESOME! My favorite was The Roadrunner. Back in the day (45 years ago) that was my CB Radio call sign. All of us had a CB in our cars....Ancient Cell Phones!
 
Those old cartoons were AWESOME! My favorite was The Roadrunner. Back in the day (45 years ago) that was my CB Radio call sign. All of us had a CB in our cars....Ancient Cell Phones!
I had these huge compilations of Looney Tunes cartoons on DVD, and I would watch those all the time when I was younger. It's funny how your CB radio call sign was Roadrunner. That's a pretty sweet one to have.
 
I had these huge compilations of Looney Tunes cartoons on DVD, and I would watch those all the time when I was younger. It's funny how your CB radio call sign was Roadrunner. That's a pretty sweet one to have.
Yeah. I couldn't believe none of my group (which was pretty large) didn't lay a claim. It was perfect.
 
Mine is a lyric from the last good song I heard that's still playing in my mind.
 
Mine is an alteration of a voice line from Overwatch: "A warrior's greatest weapon........................ is patience."

"Patience" is what we're always preaching here, it's our best tool and the biggest thing that many of us struggle with. So I like to remind myself - and hopefully others - that often the best approach is to sit, wait and observe before taking action.
 
Mine is kinda self explanatory... But if anyone is looking for 10% off any coral, that's where you find it!
 
More than enough... :upside-down-face:
 
mine is to entice anyone local to eastern PA to join the r2r group for a spiffy badge and the hope to get enough people to host events/swags/etc. just looking to get a close knit community of hobbyists to spread the love of the hobby.

oh, and also a way to get some response to certain questions for the reef squad to appear.
 
Those old cartoons were AWESOME! My favorite was The Roadrunner. Back in the day (45 years ago) that was my CB Radio call sign. All of us had a CB in our cars....Ancient Cell Phones!
HaHaHa that takes me back to the 80's when I had just got a cb. I made the mistake of not having a "handle" and got asked by a female trucker what it was. So in a panic I looked around my truck and saw a tape ( tapes are things that used to hold music for those who dont know) and I just blurted out White Snake! Yep you can guess where that went.
 
...means I'm too lazy to be inventive.
*actually, carryover from 20 years ago mostly on astronomy forums,,, so just being consistent
 
Mine is a quote that references humanity's tendency for group-think; Going so far as to shame people for not agreeing with your line of thought, without thinking (funny enough) about whether it's actually wrong. I would say it's a problem with modern culture, but it's just part of human nature that we have yet to overcome in our thousands of years on the planet.
 
I think mine is fairly simple to understand. Help my side business take off! :zany-face::zany-face:
I will say that it is some good-looking rub! Too bad I don't cook BBQ yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new