Signature show off: What does your's mean?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine is to entice anyone local to eastern PA to join the r2r group for a spiffy badge and the hope to get enough people to host events/swags/etc. just looking to get a close knit community of hobbyists to spread the love of the hobby.

oh, and also a way to get some response to certain questions for the reef squad to appear.
I probably should add the Fishmedic and Reef squad under my signature. I feel like a lot of people don't realize you can ping them

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I probably should add the Fishmedic and Reef squad under my signature. I feel like a lot of people don't realize you can ping them
Kinda cheating IMHO... ;)
Most badges should be earned... :)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry ,wrong thread ,thought this was the Badge thread... :rolleyes:
My opinion still stands though...;)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh, I wasn't saying I am either of those, haha. I am far from being a reef squad or fish medic person
I apologise , misinterpreted "ping"as telling members to just "watch" RS or FM ... :upside-down-face: :)

BrokenReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say that it is some good-looking rub! Too bad I don't cook BBQ yet

Don’t need to BBQ, it goes great on any meat, fish, or veg that’s grilled/roasted/baked/sautéed … if you use any kind of seasoning mix, then our stuff will work just the same.

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say that it is some good-looking rub! Too bad I don't cook BBQ yet
Why on Earth don't you BBQ yet! It is, simply put, a Celebration of Life! And when you're BBQing while wearing Tie Dye? It enhances the coolness factor by at least two Orders of Magnitude! That being said I need a BBQ. Maybe buy one this weekend. I am, tho, wearing Tie Dye as I type this. So that has a measure of coolness anyway! Not equal to Fonzie cool tho. That's impossible.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Signatures are a great way to add an extra flair to your member profile and show a little bit more about yourself! Some are funny, some inspiring, and other I simply don't understand :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Let's have a signature show off. What does your signature mean and what inspired you to do it that way. I know some of you have some your pets in yours, which I love.

I love the office, and I also relate so much to the quote in mine because I feel like I know something but also not at all. I also love seeing your tanks and SpongeBob!

(P.S. If you don't know how edit your signature, simply go to your user profile -> account details -> 'Signature' located in the menu on the left hand side of the page.)
Well... My signature is just a way for me to recognize the amazing vendors and sponsors here on Reef2Reef that have helped me in growing my tank. The gif was just a nice dog I found and decided that I needed in my signature. I might change it.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, now I see why I never see signatures. It doesn’t work on mobile unless the phone is turned sideways.
Or if you open the desktop version from your phone (not recommended).

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, now I see why I never see signatures. It doesn’t work on mobile unless the phone is turned sideways.
Screenshot_20240610-103335.png

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back