Signatures?

Gonebad395

Anemone hound
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone hope you are all having a great week. So I was thinking it there a way to incorporate the signatures in to the screen for vertical mobile users? The reason I ask is a lot of new people might not know that if you turn your phone horizontally you can see other members signatures. And them not knowing that they could be missing out on some valuable or unknown needed knowledge just by checking out someone’s signatures. Because so many people keep their build threads in their signatures I just feel like this little unused turn of the phone is keeping a lot of cool and knowledgeable stuff under a accidental blanket. We know a lot of people surf this site using a mobile device and it’s just going to get more and more common. Hope we can do this and in advance.

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is a way and I can address it and we can try it after we make the move to the new forum skin in a few weeks. Can you bump this then and message me?

Reefer79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone hope you are all having a great week. So I was thinking it there a way to incorporate the signatures in to the screen for vertical mobile users? The reason I ask is a lot of new people might not know that if you turn your phone horizontally you can see other members signatures. And them not knowing that they could be missing out on some valuable or unknown needed knowledge just by checking out someone’s signatures. Because so many people keep their build threads in their signatures I just feel like this little unused turn of the phone is keeping a lot of cool and knowledgeable stuff under a accidental blanket. We know a lot of people surf this site using a mobile device and it’s just going to get more and more common. Hope we can do this and in advance.
Funny you mentioned this, I use my mobile and turning it still doesn't show signatures?!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back