Silly Mushroom!

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some PE's from the LFS a few weeks back and it had this ugly brown mushroom attached to it. I hate that mushroom because I never wanted one in the first place. Needless to say after some advice from a member on the forum I decided to let it be. The silly thing tried to move and apparently it attached to a loose piece of rubble. The mushroom looks like its hanging for dear life! Its hilarious because it moves so slow that it cant just "let go". Or maybe it just likes "hanging out". Either way that mushroom redeemed itself by giving me a good laugh. lol its doing the split! :xd:

shroom.jpg

o0xerog0o

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my mushrooms do that, I'll cut one of the strands of stalk so a new mushroom will grow there... That looks like a pretty cool shroom to me!

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it fell to the bottom of the tank between some live rock and looked like it expelled its guts. all these strands of spaghetti came out of it. Then later everything went back to normal, he's still wedged in that little crevice down there. I hate the ******* im thinking about throwing him out (or on my pizza). lol...

Back