Simple DIY orange ATO reservoir

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
1,002
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really DIY but more like an idea:)

62B268C7-8AE7-425E-A48C-71FA329B655E.jpeg
 
All jokes aside it looks pretty good and fits right in, I used a 3 gallon betta tank and some spray paint for mine.

20200125_195042.jpg
20200125_195029.jpg
20200126_152932.jpg


I just couldn't justify paying for an actual resevior, I never realized how expensive those things were.
 
All jokes aside it looks pretty good and fits right in, I used a 3 gallon betta tank and some spray paint for mine.

20200125_195042.jpg
20200125_195029.jpg
20200126_152932.jpg


I just couldn't justify paying for an actual resevior, I never realized how expensive those things were.
That’s is awesome! Yeah I can’t justify paying custom ATO and with how it is right now CAD dollar is not great and it will end up costing me almost $400 or more for 18 gallon custom ATO. My DIY custom is $18 including the spray paint for 5 gallons reservoir.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new