Simplicity 320 Skimmer: Collection Cup Drain Spout?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bevo5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bevo5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Messages
833
Reaction score
657
Location
Portland
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anybody know what tube size will fit the little drain plug spout on the collection cup? I can trial/error it but that adds up!

Thank you.
 
This is 100% wrong! I ordered 1/2 inch based off of this reply and it does NOT fit! It's definitely metric, and a tad smaller. Just wanted to make sure if anyone reads this in the future - 1/2 inch slides right over the plug hose barb - find another conversion. I don't have the answer yet, but it's not 1/2 in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new