• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Simplicity Protein Skimmer (SOLD)

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cww180

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
149
Reaction score
32
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a lightly used Simplicity DC Protein Skimmer. Works great I don’t have a sump any longer so I”m selling It, $100 shipped thanks for looking. (SOLD all thank you)

IMG_3376.jpeg IMG_3378.jpeg IMG_3377.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Pm sent. Thanks.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new