Simplicity skimmers

  • Thread starter Thread starter jft
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jft

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
940
Reaction score
528
Location
pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of switching from Reef octo to simplicity, couldI have feedback from users. good or Bad, and is the 320 model good for 125 gallon tank?
 
I've had tanks in the past and all I used was Simplicity. I love them. I'm getting ready to setup another tank (been out the hobby for about 3 yrs) and I just brought another Simplicity. Breaks in easily and easy to breakdown to clean. Built well. IMO, I think they are underrated in our hobby.
 
Oh, but yes that size would be fine for that tank. I had the 320 on a 150 gal with a heavy bioload and handled it easily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new