singapore angelfish help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattchamp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Besides the corals and such what have you been trying to feed your singapore angelfish? I know when it comes to fish every single one has similar but different eating habits if that makes sense. What I do know is that these particular angelfishes diet consists of primarily sponges. Hikari has a really great frozen food called mega marine angel which main ingredient is sponge. It's what I feed my singapore angelfish and since I started feeding it to him/her it's done much better. I was able to get mine to eat my sis shrimp at first then with research realized mine could die if it didn't get the proper amount of algae and sponges. I hope this helped also hope im not too late.
 
Besides the corals and such what have you been trying to feed your singapore angelfish? I know when it comes to fish every single one has similar but different eating habits if that makes sense. What I do know is that these particular angelfishes diet consists of primarily sponges. Hikari has a really great frozen food called mega marine angel which main ingredient is sponge. It's what I feed my singapore angelfish and since I started feeding it to him/her it's done much better. I was able to get mine to eat my sis shrimp at first then with research realized mine could die if it didn't get the proper amount of algae and sponges. I hope this helped also hope im not too late.
Dude, it’s a seven year old thread :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new