Single Stalk Xenia?!? A unique strain!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pulsing Xenia is coral that most everyone knows about, and at some points even gets people into the hobby! For myself, I have not kept any until this point because of the worry that it could become invasive and take over the aquascape.. Well with this specific strain of Xenia that may not be the problem..!

Check it out here on this weeks episode on my YouTube channel Video linked below, be sure to check out my instagram as well! Doing a 1K follower giveaway of a waterbox 10 cube (all you have to do is sub to the YouTube channel and follow the page.. IT'S THAT EASY!)

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pulsing Xenia is coral that most everyone knows about, and at some points even gets people into the hobby! For myself, I have not kept any until this point because of the worry that it could become invasive and take over the aquascape.. Well with this specific strain of Xenia that may not be the problem..!

Check it out here on this weeks episode on my YouTube channel Video linked below, be sure to check out my instagram as well! Doing a 1K follower giveaway of a waterbox 10 cube (all you have to do is sub to the YouTube channel and follow the page.. IT'S THAT EASY!)

Cool. Definitely unique. With the stalk it shouldn’t spread like a weed.

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. Definitely unique. With the stalk it shouldn’t spread like a weed.
Yeah it will be cool to see the growth of it, and it is nice knowing its not nearly as invasive!

Hope you got a chance to check the video out and the channel!! Thanks for chiming in on the thread!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back