Sinularia coral frag turning green....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alfie424
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alfie424

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sinularia coral frag which I took about 2 months ago was doing really well but then it went missing .... I found it under a rock ledge but it was only there for a day . I’ve looked closer at it and part of it is turning green . Do sinularias normally change colour?
 
Also I changed my lighting schedule and settings today so maybe that’s it ?
 
fc26b00264063cf479e0130655162bf2.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new