Site is very slow

rocko918

I wanna be a rock star
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else had problems with this forum? It is always slow compared to other boards. I have to wait a while for the board to come up and even the posting takes a little longer than normal. It happens both at work and at home. Wait i never check the site at work. :p

anyway, can some check that out? I know our local club was slow and one of the guys might have upgraded something, not sure what.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rocko918 said:
Has anyone else had problems with this forum? It is always slow compared to other boards. I have to wait a while for the board to come up and even the posting takes a little longer than normal. It happens both at work and at home. Wait i never check the site at work. :p

anyway, can some check that out? I know our local club was slow and one of the guys might have upgraded something, not sure what.

Maybe the number of pics here? It's always very photointensive here..
:D
Laurie

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its pretty slow for me also and I have comcast high speed thru my cable. Sometimes its just as fast as RC and some times its really slow.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site navigates pretty quick for me...except when sending PM's and responding in threads. It seems like it takes a long time for the post to go through.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back