Site server seems slow today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just upgraded the server to handle the higher load.
 
I think that the rumors of the demise of Reef Central sent the masses flocking over here. That's what brought me here today and I liked it so much I bought a premium membership right away.

Great site!
 
I think that the rumors of the demise of Reef Central sent the masses flocking over here. That's what brought me here today and I liked it so much I bought a premium membership right away.

Great site!

I noticed that! Thank you and welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new