Aug 27, 2022 #1 authentic Valuable Member View Badges Joined Sep 20, 2012 Messages 1,483 Reaction score 882 Location coral springs florida Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I called Ecotech Marine about the screws holding the filter roll tightening up and stopping the advance of the roll,they sent me these.did they improve the bottom rods? They said they were sending a washer to fix the issue
I called Ecotech Marine about the screws holding the filter roll tightening up and stopping the advance of the roll,they sent me these.did they improve the bottom rods? They said they were sending a washer to fix the issue
Aug 27, 2022 #2 blaxsun 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Dec 15, 2020 Messages 26,700 Reaction score 29,860 Location The Abyss Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Not that it's necessarily applicable, but on my ReefMat I use a small thin strip of green painters tape to hold the fleece to waste spool.
Not that it's necessarily applicable, but on my ReefMat I use a small thin strip of green painters tape to hold the fleece to waste spool.