Sk5000 issues

FredTheFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

installed gen2 sk5000. I’m not sure what I might be doing wrong. But had LFS assemble the roller mat. It is installed but the water level inside the Clarisea doesn’t seem to be rising to the float valve. I can manually advance roll. And there is gunk on it. Also if I manually fidget with the valve the fleece doesn’t advance either?
 
Is the bypass just that little flap in the outside? Doesn’t seem to do anything? Also It just swings back to the bottom position if I try to rotate it?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new