Skimmer air valve

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
1,332
Reaction score
1,391
Location
Brandon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking tune my air to fuel ratio to my skimmer and wondering what a good precise air valve would y'all recommend? Basically a little more hefty then air line in size.
 
Did you get a boost? :p
Like .1, went from a low of 8.0 to 8.1. Now I get to setup my night time kalk dosing when I get done with this dang job lol. Shooting for 8.2 or 8.3 as my low at night because during the day my system holds 8.3 to 8.4. Every week I see new growth it's crazy! Gotta love Chris Meckley
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new