Skimmer and lights FS

arctictwist

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
24
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately my tank build is not going to happen so Ill be getting rid of most of my stuff. To start I have two Reef Breeders 24 v2+ lights. One is used, it was used for 3 months before the guy i got it from got a longer one for his tank. I only turned it on to make sure it worked. 275

The other is brand new, open box. 350.

I also have an Eshopps Axium x-220 skimmer brand new, open box. 400.

Pick up in Sandy Hook.

20221007_130936.jpg 20221007_130950.jpg 20221007_124032.jpg 20221007_124027.jpg
 
Lights Sold
 
Skimmer price drop to 375
 
Skimmer 325
 
Skimmer 275
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new