Skimmer for nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter vitomec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vitomec

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody.
Good morning from a sunny Sorrento (sud of Italy).

I need your help...

I have a Nano of 16 g with a small sump with SPS and LPS.
At the moment 1 fish and 2 shrimps
The light is a AI Hydra 26
Vortech MP10ES

My problem is the skimmer.
At the moment I'm using a Bubble Magus c3.5 but I'm not very impressed.
It always seems to skim very wet.
If I close the air the bubbles does not reach the cup at all.
The level of the water is set at 9 inches as all the forums say.

Do you have any experience or could you reccomend a good one for the size of my tank.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new