Skimmer, heaters, auto top off, etc

Item Price
30-250
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cmp1985

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Messages
228
Reaction score
19
Location
monmouth
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All items are about a year old.
Reef octopus essence s-130 internal protein skimmer-$250
Tunze 3155 auto top off-$150
BRS titanium heater-$40 (I have 2)
Inkbird ITC-306A WiFi heater controller-$30
The protein skimmer has a float valve installed on the lid of the cup which can be used to shut the skimmer down when the cup is full, with the use of a controller. I also have a CO2 scrubber that was connected to the skimmer and with the use of a solenoid, maintain proper ph levels. Message me if intrested.

20220630_164227.jpg 20220630_164243.jpg 20220630_163351.jpg 20220630_163222.jpg 20220630_162739.jpg 20220630_162733.jpg 20220630_162629.jpg 20220630_162625.jpg 20220630_162549.jpg 20220630_162544.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new