Skimmer is not showing wattage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Anvy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20210520-074613_APEX Fusion.jpg

Ive just got my Apex yesterday. I connected my skimmer to energy bar, however it doesn't show wattage. How to I fix that. Thank you for your help!

New Jersey REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bar had the same issue. Neptune support advised me to follow the procedure for recalibration of apex bar.
It’s pretty complicated so I never had a chance to do mine but here are the directions:

1. Identify the AquaBus number of the EB832, EB8, or EB4 that you want to calibrate. If your Energy Bar is numbered EB832_3 then the Aquabus number is 3.
2. Unplug everything from the Energy Bar or at least make 100% certain it‟s all turned off (Even the 24V outlets on the EB832). This is critical. Whatever amperage the Energy Bar is pulling when the calibration is running as this becomes the new zero point. You want to make sure it's pulling 0.
3. Telnet into the controller and login with your user id and password for the Apex (Not Fusion).
4. Issue the following command: eb8zero n where "n" is the Aquabus address number of the Energy Bar that you want to calibrate. If you‟re calibrating an EB832 or EB4, the command is still „eb8zero‟. So using the above example of an Energy Bar that is known as „EB832_3‟ the command would be „eb8zero 3‟. This command is case sensitive and should be entered in lower case as is shown. It executes immediately and there‟s no confirmation or message when finished, just a new telnet prompt. Issue this command a couple of times.
5.Close the telnet window. That‟s it. Your Energy Bar should now read the proper amperage load when devices are active.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back