Skimmerless PhytoCube running the |Continuous Phytoplankton Method|

I'm interested in the LUX measurement at the tank bottom. I work in LUX so PAR readings are difficult for me to appreciate.
 
Awesome tank! Any update?

I love how much biodiversity you have in a relatively small system. Mind if I ask where you got that live rock from? Looks like the stuff I've seen come from Tampa Bay Saltwater.

What's that section with sand in the back half of your refugium for?

I've got some more questions, but I haven't read your continuous phyto method thread so I'll give that a read first.

Inspiring setup!
I’ve started the tank with dry ceramic rock, all the biodiversity has been introduced by collecting small pieces of live rock from different LFS.
 
I'm interested in the LUX measurement at the tank bottom. I work in LUX so PAR readings are difficult for me to appreciate.
I’ve never measured lux or par unfortunately
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new