Skunk cleaner shed too fast??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dami2205
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dami2205

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a skunk cleaner shrimp one month ago and it has shed shells twice All ready should I worry??
Params are fine
Calcium 465
Mag 1395
dkh. 8.9
Salinity 1.025
PH. 8.0
Nitrates 12.7
Phosphates 0.00

Thank you
 
I wouldn't necessarily worry - if it looks healthy and is eating!
Yep looks fine I just need he eats or at least he tries I Just need a better way to target feed him cause fish bearly let him grab a bite (feed brine shrimp)
 
My fire shrimp sheds literally Bi-weekly. Shed is a sign of growth and health and not a bad thing
 
That is a wonderful sign of a healthy shrimp, Keep up the good work with your tank.

-Keith
Thanks by the way I love your corals just recently bought some from your farm..
 
Nope it’s a growing shrimp! Mine sheds pretty frequently and has about doubled in the past few months as he was a little baby when I first got him.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new