Skunk cleaner shed too fast??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dami2205
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dami2205

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a skunk cleaner shrimp one month ago and it has shed shells twice All ready should I worry??
Params are fine
Calcium 465
Mag 1395
dkh. 8.9
Salinity 1.025
PH. 8.0
Nitrates 12.7
Phosphates 0.00

Thank you
 
I wouldn't necessarily worry - if it looks healthy and is eating!
Yep looks fine I just need he eats or at least he tries I Just need a better way to target feed him cause fish bearly let him grab a bite (feed brine shrimp)
 
My fire shrimp sheds literally Bi-weekly. Shed is a sign of growth and health and not a bad thing
 
That is a wonderful sign of a healthy shrimp, Keep up the good work with your tank.

-Keith
Thanks by the way I love your corals just recently bought some from your farm..
 
Nope it’s a growing shrimp! Mine sheds pretty frequently and has about doubled in the past few months as he was a little baby when I first got him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new