Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

ReeferWarrant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
969
Location
Alexandria
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

I've had it for 5 months now and I think it is too big for my tank. I have a 32 gallon tank and wanted it for it's cleaning use. Most of my fish are too scared of it or small for it to be of use. It's absolutely healthy, regularly molting and feeding fine.

Asking $25 obo for it (goes for $35 online and in stores)
Located in Northern VA, prefer local pickup

1595105829147.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new