Skunk clown fish on sand bed

Ryan delano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Messages
51
Reaction score
14
Location
Buckley
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 skunk clowns I just set the tank up Sunday and put them in to cycle the tank along with beneficial bacteria only one is laying on the sand floor and breathing heavily while the other one is doing just fine my ammonia is at .25 and nitrites still at 0
 
I have 2 skunk clowns I just set the tank up Sunday and put them in to cycle the tank along with beneficial bacteria only one is laying on the sand floor and breathing heavily while the other one is doing just fine my ammonia is at .25 and nitrites still at 0
What a brand is the ammonia test kit?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new