SKYNT T-800 A.I. reef controller

oceans garden aquaculture

Oceans garden aquaculture
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
567
Reaction score
586
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2021 will bring a lot of new technology to our hobby. Seems like AI is in everything we use in our daily lives. What are your thoughts on allowing advanced artificial intelligence to maintain a reef aquarium? I mean serious AI that is capable of using the web to diagnose and resolve issues in real time? Maybe even select stock based on parameters and husbandry data? Complete autonomy..

PicsArt_05-19-08.17.13.jpg
 
I seriously doubt it. We all would love some shiny gadget to maintain our tanks. Took Neptune years to even come up with trident . And it’s expensive . Looks like we are on our own for the foreseeable future
 
I seriously doubt it. We all would love some shiny gadget to maintain our tanks. Took Neptune years to even come up with trident . And it’s expensive . Looks like we are on our own for the foreseeable future
I seriously doubt it. We all would love some shiny gadget to maintain our tanks. Took Neptune years to even come up with trident . And it’s expensive . Looks like we are on our own for the foreseeable future
I know all about Neptune lol. Screenshot_20200520-114028_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200520-114032_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200520-114019_Gallery.jpg
 
@reefs4less
Been checking out your store for some time and want to buy some fish. How are we doing in terms of restocking livestock ? I know this pandemic has been hard for most LHS in regards to fish , just wondering if we will see a nice variety of options in your store again. Thanks!
 
@reefs4less
Been checking out your store for some time and want to buy some fish. How are we doing in terms of restocking livestock ? I know this pandemic has been hard for most LHS in regards to fish , just wondering if we will see a nice variety of options in your store again. Thanks!
Inventory has been great. The only issue for the moment is frequency of shipments due to cargo capacity. Basically have to strike while the irons hot lol.
 
2021 will bring a lot of new technology to our hobby. Seems like AI is in everything we use in our daily lives. What are your thoughts on allowing advanced artificial intelligence to maintain a reef aquarium? I mean serious AI that is capable of using the web to diagnose and resolve issues in real time? Maybe even select stock based on parameters and husbandry data? Complete autonomy..

PicsArt_05-19-08.17.13.jpg

Till it decides it doesn’t need a human to take care of the tank.

FE58F396-32AE-4A03-AC26-971602CCEB38.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new