Slayer's Rimless 90

yellowslayer13

Cherry Picker Elite
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About me: I am 15 years old and have been in the hobby for 3 years coral for 2.5 I can be in the hobby between track season, foot ball season wrestling season and submission wrestling.
36" 24" 24" rimless starfire 90 gallon
bare bottom
it is a chalice, favia, acan, but sps dominated tank
the old tank day one, about a year and a half ago( that thing in the shadow box is a swordfish bill from my trip to the gulf 2 years ago I dried it and had someone prep and paint it.)
wr-1-1.jpg

the new tank day one
IMG00035.jpg

day 10
IMG00044.jpg

day 30
IMG00053-1.jpg

day 40 right before a frag tank
IMG00062.jpg

now the frag racks are gone and the tank is full
 
Last edited:
really a gorgeous. i think i like the rimless more than the bowfront. are you replacing it with it?
 
Nice setup. I love rimless tanks. As far as the BB goes... I really like the clean look, but always end up missing the sand too much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new