Slick Orphek Atlantik v3 Installation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Oldreefer44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have the version 3's as a result of frustration with Razor's. Absolutely love them! Noticed immediate growth on what had been seemingly dormant Acro's. Also, very easy to program and manage from my ipad. Highly recommend!

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can also program, monitor, and control the V3+ model from any location where internet service is available. During the initial test phase of the V3+, I was able to program a unit at our main office in Brazil! Let's see, I'm about 5,300 miles away. :)

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to necro this thread but could this be done with the v4 as well? I ask because i may purchase one in the future. As for the locknuts is there any more information on how that was handled and accomplished?

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have the version 3's as a result of frustration with Razor's. Absolutely love them! Noticed immediate growth on what had been seemingly dormant Acro's. Also, very easy to program and manage from my ipad. Highly recommend!
Hi, any chance we can get pictures of your tank to post in our website at newsroom? If so please contact [email protected] . Have a great weekend :)

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi there! Have you seen our latest launch? The V4? If you are interested in updating (upgrading) I am sending the link with all the info ;-)
https://orphek.com/atlantik-v4-reef-aquarium-led-lighting/

Regards and have a nice weekend,

Simone

makoslo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought they recommended these about 14 inches off the waterline? This fixture doesn’t seem to be that high. Anyone have a fixture similar to his that would work on a eurobraced tank.

Corey

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought they recommended these about 14 inches off the waterline? This fixture doesn’t seem to be that high. Anyone have a fixture similar to his that would work on a eurobraced tank.
Corey

@HolisticBear used two of the Ecotech RMS rails on a eurobraced tank. Only gets you 8” off the water but is sleek and growing his coral beautifully.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@HolisticBear used two of the Ecotech RMS rails on a eurobraced tank. Only gets you 8” off the water but is sleek and growing his coral beautifully.

The RMS mounts work for me because my tank is 36" wide and tall. The low 8" height is also ideal because I wanted to minimize light spill into my living room.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The RMS mounts work for me because my tank is 36" wide and tall. The low 8" height is also ideal because I wanted to minimize light spill into my living room.

@HolisticBear

Yours are a flat out masterpiece

IMG_20180711_162929.jpg

.... ;Wideyed

:)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back