Slim ATO water tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnd651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnd651

Getting back in after 14+ years
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
5,013
Reaction score
7,333
Location
Upstate NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I'm looking for a very slim ato tank but can't find anything small enough. Any ideas? I was even trying to look for smaller style skinny water jugs. Looking for dimensions 12T x 3w x 15L.

Or does anyone custom cut acrylic?
 
maybe check out clear acrylic canisters for flour et…maybe Target or similar …
other than that they do make a slim dedicated ATO reservoir…I just sold one, it was like 4” wide tho
…finding a 3” thing might with enough volume have to be difficult….maybe ULine or similar?
 
maybe check out clear acrylic canisters for flour et…maybe Target or similar …
other than that they do make a slim dedicated ATO reservoir…I just sold one, it was like 4” wide tho
…finding a 3” thing might with enough volume have to be difficult….maybe ULine or similar?
I have been looking for something like that or a pasta container. I had looked at uline at there f style jugs, closest is the 1 gallon, I just don't need 12. A 4w would work, but the 3" would fit perfect
 
That Red Sea “Reef Can” appears to be slim but I just spent a few minutes looking for dimensions…nada
That's what I really wanted but am shy I few inches in height in the cabinet.

Screenshot_20241012_065823_Chrome.jpg
 
I use this one on my 15 gallon, its 3" wide, 1.25 gallons. Its good for about 5 days in my home, so I have been looking for something slightly bigger.

That reefcan 18 looks great, I am just wondering if I can fit a pump through the opening, it looks a little small.

1728734037156.png
 
I use this one on my 15 gallon, its 3" wide, 1.25 gallons. Its good for about 5 days in my home, so I have been looking for something slightly bigger.

That reefcan 18 looks great, I am just wondering if I can fit a pump through the opening, it looks a little small.

1728734037156.png
I was going to look for something like that at wally world today. No leaks from the spigot?
 
I was going to look for something like that at wally world today. No leaks from the spigot?
I've been using it 2.5 years, no leaks, its been perfect. I got mine from amazzon for about $20
 
Got this 2 gallon from wally world. I think it should work? Height barely fits, but it was $7. Only question is will it hold water? Just bows weird when the top is off, filled with water.
20241012_192251.jpg
20241012_192655.jpg
20241012_192744.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new