SLM's overdone 40 breeder

Well after a long day I broke down the 125 and got the 40 set up. It is full to the brim with. Corals. I am surprised with the amount I actually had

1d985f867bffebe49754ee77fc73cd53.jpg


3414140fe507bf39ede335c6579d00b7.jpg
 
I needed to raise the water level in my skimmer section of the sump but didn't want to make any major modification to keep the warranty with eshopps. So I got on my Cnc router and made a quick riser

ed5262a76296ff058609c7e194b134ad.jpg
 
Everything has been going decently. I had a big nitrate jump which caused a lot of sps to lose tissue at their base, but I think I got that taken care of. Got 3 hydra 52s hung as that is what was over my 125 and I didn't see a reason not to put a third on.

bb6d1d98285e9973ad5c86a3c0802ce6.jpg
 
Looks good I'm working on transferring into a 40 myself at the moment
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new