Small chip in front glass panel

  • Thread starter Thread starter AUSXMD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AUSXMD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
123
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I have a Waterbox Infinia 230.6 and was doing some light maintenance on it today. I noticed a small chip out of the top edge of the front panel of glass. The chip penetrates about 1/3 of the way into the panel at most. Again, this is at the top, so no water is touching the area. I'm wondering do I leave this alone and monitor it, or get some kind of epoxy to fill the area in? Ive attached some pics. Not sure if they're helpful or not. Appreciate those of you who can respond!

Scott

20250614_124701.jpg 20250614_124636.jpg 20250614_124708.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new